Packaging Wrapping Aluminium Profiles machines
ALCOLOR P/C MACHINES
WRAPPING ALUMINIUM PROFILES MACHINE
model Alcolor WAP 2 F.I.
(Full Inverter Control)
It takes 2 crepe paper or plastic band rolls simultaneously.
Paper or Plastic Roll diameter: 500 mm max, limited though by a maximum roll weight of 6 kg.
Roll’s width: 80 to 120mm.
Roll’s internal diam: 2 inches (50,8mm).
Profile’s bundle cross section: 340mm of diagonal.
Advancement’s speed: 5 to 25 m/min.
● The machine includes one circular ring (350mm int.diam) revolving and driven by trapezoidal belts, supporting 2 bolt-shafts for the paper rolls to be fixed on them, through nuts and axial roll bearing. The Ring itself is supported by Special High Resistance Plastic conical Rolls for smooth and noiseless operation. The Ring is of adjustable height fixed on a steel plate common with the motor still having the possibility of tightening the belt through screws permitting a vertical relative displacement keeping intact the vertical position of the ring. Additionally this vertical ring position is possible to regulate through other 4 screws, this way adjusting the height of the bundle symmetrical axis in case of big change of the bundle size..
● The bolt-shafts hold the paper rolls automatically without any nuts through 6 steel linear springs. These springs been pushed by the regulating nut from both edges to deform and hold the paper roll stronger or not.
● In the center of the spring regulating nut there is a screw with security to adjust the brake of the rotation of the bolt shaft.
● The advancement of the bundles is secured by 2 rubber rolls each one driven by individual motor-reducer, the 2 of them electronically synchronized. No belts for these rolls drive.
● Electric Motor’s installed: Kw 0,5+ 2 pieces by Kw 1/4 each.
● Start–Stop through relay box and buttons: start, stop, 2 emergency stops and temporary stop pedal foot switch.
● INDEPENDENT AND CONTINUOUS SPEED REGULATION FOR ROTATION AND BUNDLES FEED THROUGH MICROMETRIC POTENTIOMETERS ON TOP OF THE CONTROL PANEL. 2 INVERTERS installed.
● A no contact electronic induction sensor is ensuring the stop of the movements in case of discontinuity of bundles’ feed.
● The machine is provided with protection shield, both side opening doors covering the area of rotation of the 2 plastic or paper rolls on the revolving ring up to the entry and exit of the bundles. CE Mark. April 06